Documentation: punctuation in menus

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Documentation: punctuation in menus
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:25:32 +0100

I'm having a go at http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=3495. Some of the subsection headings contain punctuation - for example "Warning: key signatures and pitches" in http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/learning/accidentals-and-key-signatures. Putting the colon into a menu entry confuses TexInfo - it thinks it's a separator. How do we handle punctuation in headings?

--
Phil Holmes