Re: Restore the default `make' target. (issue 13290047)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Restore the default `make' target. (issue 13290047)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:54:01 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/13290047/diff/5001/stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make
File stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/13290047/diff/5001/stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make#newcode56
stepmake/stepmake/generic-targets.make:56: @echo "  default      same as
the empty target, restricted to current directory"
personally, I would find this wording more intuitive:

  same as `make all', but restricted to the current directory

Although... I guess `make local-all' and `make default' do the same
thing?  Maybe you could just say

  same as `make local-all'

These are just some ideas; I'll let you and the others decide if you
want to change anything at all.

- Mark

https://codereview.appspot.com/13290047/