GUB news

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: GUB news
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 18:31:25 +0100

I've built a new release of Lilypond (a day earlier than normal owing to concerts tomorrow) but at present I can't log in to lilypond.org to do the upload - there's a permissions problem. I've asked Graham whether he can help and am awaiting his response. If it's not fixed today I'll rebuild the release once it is fixed. Just announcing this in case anyone is monitoring release/unstable and wondering where the build is.

--
Phil Holmes