Re: Stop \lyricmode { \skip 1.*3 } from failing. (issue 13256053)

From: Vik Reykja
Subject: Re: Stop \lyricmode { \skip 1.*3 } from failing. (issue 13256053)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:16:24 +0200

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 8:50 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2013/09/22 22:30:51, Vik Reykja wrote:
I think a patch like this requires at least one regression test.

Well, actually the original lexer.ll patch would more likely have called
for a regression test as it covers a lot more change.

Well sure, but that ship sailed a year ago.

Would you want to propose one?  A sole \lyricmode { \skip 1.*3 } seems a
bit flimsy.

I'm still very much a lilypond newcomer, and I don't have much knowledge about lexers, so I don't really know what else that refactoring could have affected.  I found one construct that it broke and I don't think that including a regtest in the fix so it doesn't happen again is flimsy.
--
Vik