Re: improving our contributing tools and workflow

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: Re: improving our contributing tools and workflow
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:47:21 -0600

On 13-09-26 03:48 AM, Janek Warchoł wrote:
Hi all,

after a long discussion i think it's time to gradually move towards
doing things :-)

David is going to talk with Savannah people - that's great!
Other things that are worth looking at are:
- gitorious
- gerrit
- something else i've forgotten?

I'm going to have a short break from LilyPond to regenerate myself (as
the discussion was quite exhausting and time-consuming), and then i'll
go straight to this issue.  I think i'll start by trying gitorious (of
course to make some real testing i will need help from someone else).
I suppose that by this time we'll know how the situation with Savannah
looks like.

Well, I'm unskilled and uneducated in most areas useful to development and change management, but I'm offering to help in whatever way you think I can.

Cheers,
Colin
--
A good juggler can always find work.
- attributed to L. Pacioli (1445 - 1517)