Re: lilypad is localized?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: lilypad is localized?
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 10:58:58 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Cc: "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:26 AM

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 08:24:13AM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:

So the real question _if_ it is localized is how you can figure out the
translations used in the localized versions so that you can _copy_ them
into the documentation and/or put better translations in _both_ places.

Graham?

I have a very vague memory of seeing different language pngs in
Documentation/pictures/, but that's it.  I certainly have no
direct knowledge of windows lilypad.  If there's nothing obvious
in Documentation/pictures/ then I'd just assume there's no
localization.

- Graham

I believe lilypad for Windows is localised - see

https://github.com/gperciva/lilypad/tree/master/windows

All those .rc files are Windows resource files in different languages. I've no idea how it works, though.

--
Phil Holmes