Branches, translation and next stable

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Branches, translation and next stable
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 10:59:46 +0100

Hello. I am trying to put my translations ready for stable. It's that
season again: the doubt about what changes in originals should go
translated to stable and what shouldn't. I have done the following
assumptions:

stable/2.18 is fairly new and short;

before this fork, many changes in docs were made. They affect to
changes, input/regression and po.

master and staging have two changes in docs after the fork that
shouldn't be translated yet.

therefore, unless staging gets merged onto 'translation' (please
don't), all that appears to be pending in translations as it is right
now, should be translated and cherry-picked onto stable.

Are they correct? Thanks.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com