Re: Simplified version of Trevor Daniels' SATB framework. (issue 3872004

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Simplified version of Trevor Daniels' SATB framework. (issue 38720045)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:10:48 +0000

This looks really good now.  I've tried
out pretty well all the combinations and
I have only nitpicking comments to make!

One suggestion: what do you think about
making LyricsOne a synonym for Lyrics?

@Devon
How to proceed?  The documentation in my
patch will need amending to correspond with
this improved template - I'm happy to do that
if you would like to guide this template
through review and into LP.  Alternatively
I could adopt this template (with appropriate
credits to you) and incorporate it as a
replacement template together with doc changes
in my patch.  Whichever you prefer.

Many thanks for turning my simple approach
into a properly engineered solution.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/38720045/diff/20001/ly/satb.ly
File ly/satb.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/38720045/diff/20001/ly/satb.ly#newcode15
ly/satb.ly:15: Tenor and bass (optionally on one staff)
Bass

https://codereview.appspot.com/38720045/diff/20001/ly/satb.ly#newcode37
ly/satb.ly:37: etc
Perhaps more explicitly:
etc -> ...
VerseNine = \lyricmode { ... }

https://codereview.appspot.com/38720045/diff/20001/ly/satb.ly#newcode42
ly/satb.ly:42: PianoRHMusic = \relative { ... }
Follow with
PianoDynamics = { ... }

https://codereview.appspot.com/38720045/diff/20001/ly/satb.ly#newcode47
ly/satb.ly:47: All of the definitions are optional. Stavef with no music
will be
Staves

https://codereview.appspot.com/38720045/