Accidental no longer clashes with TupletNumber or TupletBracket (issue 4

From: ianhulin44
Subject: Accidental no longer clashes with TupletNumber or TupletBracket (issue 45520044)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 01:29:58 +0000

Hi Mike,
LGTM, after a visual check, but just some suggestions re the comments
you've added.
Cheers,
Ian

https://codereview.appspot.com/45520044/diff/1/lily/tuplet-bracket.cc
File lily/tuplet-bracket.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/45520044/diff/1/lily/tuplet-bracket.cc#newcode667
lily/tuplet-bracket.cc:667: // must come AFTER everything else
Better as a block comment aligned with code
      /*
         We need to account for accidentals.
         This has to be done AFTER everything else.
      */

https://codereview.appspot.com/45520044/diff/1/lily/tuplet-bracket.cc#newcode672
lily/tuplet-bracket.cc:672: Real padding = scm_to_double
(me->get_property ("padding"));
add end-of-line comment so it's clear what the variable's doing.
...  // current value of padding property

https://codereview.appspot.com/45520044/diff/1/lily/tuplet-bracket.cc#newcode674
lily/tuplet-bracket.cc:674: // won't be under the bracket
Again
/*
  Avoid the first column, as accidentals from that column
  won't be under the bracket.
*/

https://codereview.appspot.com/45520044/diff/1/lily/tuplet-bracket.cc#newcode684
lily/tuplet-bracket.cc:684: // tuplet numbe and a lot if it is.
Again (and I reckon you were thinking in French here)
/*
  Don't raise it by the full amount of padding as that would be too
  high, so adjust it by a little if the accidental is not under the
tuplet
  number and by a lot if it is.
*/

https://codereview.appspot.com/45520044/