Re: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 13:32:32 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: James
To: Werner LEMBERG ; Devel
The pedal symbol clashes with the dynamic in bar 3 and there is a clash
of a tuplets in the second upper bar with accidentals - which I believe is

Anyway, I have done as much as I can. Attached the before and
after files for anyone else who wants to finish this off.

James

The pedal / dynamic clash in bar 3 is pretty bad: is this a known bug?

--
Phil Holmes