Re: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: fixing German's Wikipedia entry of LilyPond
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:37:55 +0100

On 01/13/2014 02:17 PM, Joram Berger wrote:
On the other hand, the uncropped SVG image

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/archive/4/4d/20140113112433%21Klavierst%C3%BCcke_%28Stockhausen%29_Nr2-Klavierst%C3%BCck2-Anfang.svg

gets displayed fine, while the cropped SVG image

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/4/4d/Klavierst%C3%BCcke_%28Stockhausen%29_Nr2-Klavierst%C3%BCck2-Anfang.svg

(cropping done with Inkscape) exhibits color mistakes in Firefox's SVG
handling.  Sigh.  I thought that displaying SVG images is mature
meanwhile.

Yes, it shows more blue objects than the original, no red.
The article image links to the uncropped image and shows the
corresponding ~A4 aspect ratio. The content however is the cropped one.
The article has not changed, the image has.

Note that (at least for me) objects are blue exactly if they have a textedit:///home/wl/stockhausen.ly hyperlink. Could you try to crop the same file, compiled with \pointAndClickOff? Inkscape seems to rewrite the entire document when changing the page margins. I suspect that it removes colors for the a tags, Firefox makes links blue per default, and the color for the noteheads has no priority over that. (Which might be a bug. Or not.)

Best,
Alexander