Re: Pre-review questions about image(s) and translations

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Pre-review questions about image(s) and translations
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 15:11:28 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:30 PM

Hm, now I see that I can't use a LilyPond example on the website (I mean to let it auto-generate), this works only inside manuals.

For comparable images, e.g. the ones on Text Input, I see different localized ones in the pictures folder of lilypond-extra, but no source where they might have been generated from.

So the question remains open: How do I provide new images to the website that should be translated?

AFAIK there is no facility to translate images for use on the website. Any images that are wanted on the website can be sent to me and I'll add them to lilypond-extra. If it was needed to have translated images, others could be added as imagename-de.png or similar and referenced from the translation.

--
Phil Holmes