Re: Use built-in make functions for finding absolute paths. (issue 97510

From: dak
Subject: Re: Use built-in make functions for finding absolute paths. (issue 97510043)
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 15:54:25 +0000

On 2014/05/17 13:21:19, hanwenn wrote:
david, can you have a look?

Well, I checked that the function used (realpath) has been present in
GNU make since something like 2006.  So we should be basically fine, but
Windows path names are always a dare anyway and I don't have a Windows
system available myself.

So I don't see much of an option rather than letting this cook in the
next unstable version release and see whether GUB makes it to the
finishing line.

https://codereview.appspot.com/97510043/