Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Adds incipit section to NR (issue 108270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 14:44:59 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/108270043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/ancient.itely
File Documentation/notation/ancient.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/108270043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/ancient.itely#newcode2663
Documentation/notation/ancient.itely:2663: incipit =
That's nothing belonging in the manual proper.  It is an ad-hoc recipe.
Those belong in the snippets.

Incidentally, we have an \endincipit command in ly/property-init.ly.  It
is not (or no longer) documented, it is not (or no longer) used
anywhere, and it probably does not (or no longer) work.

Like so much of our old history, the corresponding commit message is
absolutely unrelated to the commit content:

commit 3e69ea97654a3992b7411b2979c20fdc18845e2c