Re: Issue 3286: add single-C time signature style (issue 164830043 by ad

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 3286: add single-C time signature style (issue 164830043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:24:01 +0000

On 2014/10/26 07:40:58, benko.pal wrote:
I think we don't want 4/8 displayed as C by default

Then this change should not bother you because this new style is not the
default.

(I also feel uncomfortable to enter \time 2/1 for the Bach Kyrie or
Gratias.)

I'm sorry about that.  Moving from emotion to reason, is there any
practical difference?  An advantage of this style is that it is easy to
name and describe, in contrast to a style which is like the default with
one exception.

https://codereview.appspot.com/164830043/