Re: mentorship

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: mentorship
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 07:22:04 +0000

> It depends on which part of LilyPond you want to help with as to the
> availability of people to help you. Is there a particular skill-set, set
> of issues or area of LilyPond you are particularly interested in?

Thank you for responding. I would like to be able to contribute code to the
project but I'm not really a programmer (I'm a music academic). I worked
through some chapters of SICP in the past, so I have a rudimentary
understanding of ... the first few chapters of SICP. I would like to learn
more, if that's something that would help. Otherwise I will help any way
that might be needed. I don't have any specific goals other than
contributing somehow and maybe learning more about programming along the
way.

Kevin