Re: Improving the Contributors Guide and LilyDev

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Improving the Contributors Guide and LilyDev
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 08:20:33 -0700

Hello,

Status update: I have extended my trip to California (I'm visiting my
employer's client) until June 6th, and I'm very busy with my day job.  I
should be able to resume work on LilyDev by June 13th - I hope that delay
is not a problem.

Anyway, I think that the proof of concept that I've sent last week
demonstrates that my approach is good.  I already have quite a few further
improvements in the works.  I will send an email to -devel when I'll have a
version ready for serious review (hopefully that should happen by June
15th).

best,
Janek