State of countdown/reviews

From: David Kastrup
Subject: State of countdown/reviews
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 22:01:18 +0200

Since James is on leave right now, I did a mediocre replacement job
announcing the end of some countdowns today and testing a few issues
(without docs) and putting them to review state (and put some of mine
back to countdown that I did not actually commit but instead improved).
I'll be gone for a few days on a climbing trip since tomorrow is a
holiday here.

So I'll likely be catching up on Monday.

Here is the list of countdowns:

"4426","Defect","address@hidden","Remove bar checks at the end of
\parallelMusic passages"

And here of review issues:

"4429","Ugly","nine.fierce.ballads","\partcombine and \autochange fail inside
\grace"
"4428","Defect","thomasmorley65","fret-diagram with barre returns weird output"
"4427","Maintainability","nine.fierce.ballads","Patch: clean up finding &
changing of contexts in C++"
"4425","Documentation","address@hidden","Patch: Fix some CG musing about music
functions"
"4421","Enhancement","address@hidden","Patch: Make music functions callable