Re: Make music functions callable from Scheme (issue 244840043 by addres

From: dak
Subject: Re: Make music functions callable from Scheme (issue 244840043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 18:58:28 +0000

On 2015/06/03 18:29:44, Trevor Daniels wrote:
Well, I can't say LGTM as that would imply I'd understood it and could
confirm
its correctness, but I can say I'm looking forward to removing lots of
the #{
... #} in the satb.ly template and its supporting cast!

Trevor

Actually, the satb template contains a sizeable amount of stuff akin to
#{ #x #} or #{ \markup #x #} which can be replaced without bother with x
already.  This patch here only concerns music function calls.

https://codereview.appspot.com/244840043/