Re: Make music functions callable from Scheme (issue 244840043 by addres

From: dak
Subject: Re: Make music functions callable from Scheme (issue 244840043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 09:32:06 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/244840043/diff/80001/lily/include/fluid.hh
File lily/include/fluid.hh (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/244840043/diff/80001/lily/include/fluid.hh#newcode24
lily/include/fluid.hh:24:
On 2015/06/07 22:16:00, Keith wrote:
"storage of Scheme fluids" so that people know you mean the
Lisp/Scheme concept
and not the normal meaning of 'fluid'.

Probably rather "GUILE fluids" since Scheme in general does not have
them.  Scheme srfi-39 provides "parameters" which are somewhat similar.

https://codereview.appspot.com/244840043/diff/80001/lily/include/fluid.hh#newcode44
lily/include/fluid.hh:44: SCM value_;