Aw: Re: Doc: Update ../ly/Bagpipe.ly (issue 241270043 by address@hidden)

From: Oliver Briede
Subject: Aw: Re: Doc: Update ../ly/Bagpipe.ly (issue 241270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 14:25:07 +0200

   Hi James, dak

   we have not at all rewinded the version. When we started our work on
   the bagpipe.ly, the latest version in your github was 2.19.0. In
   contrary to all others working on the file (obviously) we extensively
   commented all our changes. I propose you just merge these changes into
   the file and forward the questions to the people who implemented them.

   The wrong notation in the bagpipe.ly v2.17 messed up Julias bachelor
   thesis and it took a very long time and effort to research and verify
   the correct notation. We have done our work. It's up to you to merge it
   in or leave it.

   Best regards,
   Oliver & Julia