Re: Doc: Update ../ly/Bagpipe.ly (issue 241270043 by address@hidden)

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Doc: Update ../ly/Bagpipe.ly (issue 241270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:25:32 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/241270043/diff/1/ly/bagpipe.ly
File ly/bagpipe.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/241270043/diff/1/ly/bagpipe.ly#newcode150
ly/bagpipe.ly:150: % @JO: We would skip the previous comment line. It is
irritating, because some triple strikes
But this is not the triple-strike section.  Is the comment true or
false?  If it is true, it taught me something I didn't know, so please
leave it and try not to let it bother you.

https://codereview.appspot.com/241270043/diff/1/ly/bagpipe.ly#newcode157
ly/bagpipe.ly:157: wshaked = { \pgrace { g32[ d e d c] } }      % @JO: added
missing light shake
It is obvious that this has been added.  The comment is unnecessary.

Please also remove every line of wrong code that you have merely
commented out.  It harms readability and offers no benefit.  One can
always find the old version in the source control history if one wants.

https://codereview.appspot.com/241270043/diff/1/ly/bagpipe.ly#newcode297
ly/bagpipe.ly:297: %dgrip = { \pgrace { G32[ b G] } } % @JO: wrong name.
This is b grip
So if someone has used \dgrip, they would probably appreciate it if
convert-ly converted it to \bgrip for them.  (There may be other things;
I have not reviewed every line.)

https://codereview.appspot.com/241270043/