Re: Auto_change_iterator no longer creates staff contexts itself. They a

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Auto_change_iterator no longer creates staff contexts itself. They are created in scheme. (issue 249970043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 18:54:03 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/249970043/diff/1/scm/define-context-properties.scm
File scm/define-context-properties.scm (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/249970043/diff/1/scm/define-context-properties.scm#oldcode179
scm/define-context-properties.scm:179: (bassStaffProperties ,list? "An
alist of property settings to
It would be responsible of me to draw attention to this.  I have simply
removed bassStaffProperties and trebleStaffProperties.  The NR section
on \autochange does not mention them, so I concluded that they were
intended for internal use only.  I hope there are no problems with this.

https://codereview.appspot.com/249970043/