Re: Allura at SF is ready

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Allura at SF is ready
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 13:25:44 +0100

David Kastrup wrote Saturday, August 29, 2015 11:12 AM

> "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> David Kastrup wrote Saturday, August 29, 2015 10:34 AM
>>
>>> Sounds more like a job for a script.
>>
>> It would be tricky.  The script would need to find all
>> issues with a GC reference by a search, look in each
>> one to find the GC reference, check if this ended in a
>> #c; if it did, it would need to open the referenced
>> issue, count down to the appropriate comment, copy out
>> the link field, go back to the original issue, edit it
>> to paste in the link field and save.
>>
>> There are only 60 GC refs in the DB, and only some fraction
>> of them would have a comment-specific ref.  I haven't
>> found a search that would extract just these (yet).  But
>> even so, I'd find doing it manually would be quicker.
>> Script experts might differ!
>
> Most comment-specific refs were done automatically by Google code (which
> creates a link from #4 and similar in a comment text).

Another complication:
Links like this:
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=1&q=label%3AJanek_alignment_changes
are not converted automatically at all.  But can be converted to
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/search/?q=Janek_alignment_changes

I've done this one manually - see Issue 4058

Trevor