Re: problems with build and/or test-baseline

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: problems with build and/or test-baseline
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:43:43 +0200

Il giorno gio 10 set 2015 alle 0:24, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Btw,
1)
the CG states:
"
Finally, and in some ways most importantly, let’s make sure that we
know what branch we’re on. If you’re not using LilyDev, add this to
your ‘~/.bashrc’:

export PS1="address@hidden \w\$(__git_ps1)$ "

You may need to install the additional bash-completion package, but it
is definitely worth it. After installation you must log out, and then
log back in again to enable it.
"

This was _not_ part of LilyDev3

I know, it will be part of LilyDev4

2)
I seem to remember Janek posted somewhere about his own approach to LilyDev4
Probably I search for this

because

3)
I started to hate debian ;)

:)

This is what Janek did so far:
https://github.com/janek-warchol/vagrant-powered-lilydev

I never tried it but I don't think it's ready yet. He will let us know, I guess.