Re: Fw: [testlilyissues:issues] #509 collision nested tuplet numbers

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Fw: [testlilyissues:issues] #509 collision nested tuplet numbers
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:19:57 +0100

James wrote Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:51 PM

> On 19/09/15 16:32, Trevor Daniels wrote:
>>
>> James wrote Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:18 PM
>>
>>> Sorry that it seems to have removed/hidden the comments. On that point,
>>> I am not seeing that problem when I edit issues, I know that others have
>>> reported it, but it hasn't been apparent to me.
>>
>> Well, it should be apparent to you now.  It looks like a long slog to
>> retrieve
>> the discussion posts as each will have to be done individually.  Do you have
>> a list of the issues you've changed?
>
> It was trivial, if tedious - as the mass edit times-stamped them all the
> same - so I just sorted by edit timestamp and went through them all, a
> bit dull but not difficult.

Seems like I over-reacted, as you found a trivial fix.  Sorry for that, and
thanks for fixing it promptly, James.

And, yes, I have reported it but only today, when I realised it could be
serious when a bulk edit was involved:

https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/11271/

Trevor