Re: Patch status cleanup - apologies in advance

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Patch status cleanup - apologies in advance
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 17:33:16 +0100

James Lowe wrote Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:26 PM

> If nothing is lost and you can see the discussion when you edit the
> ticket I don't see the point of the work that this will take for issues
> that were and Fixed/Verified as that is all I touched.
>
> We haven't lost the issue title, so if someone needs that discussion
> then can they not just go a view.edit the call?

Well, as you've patched things up this reply is hardly necessary, but only
developers have permission to edit tickets.  Users can read them, but would
have no means of making the discussion visible again, or even to be aware that
some discussion had been hidden.  Maybe that's not too important for closed
issues, but we often rely on pointing users to the discussion of open issues.

Trevor