Re: Python help, please

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Python help, please
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 23:16:59 +0200

Il giorno sab 26 set 2015 alle 16:47, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I'm working on an Allura version of git-cl and making some progress.
However, I want to store some configuration data in the same way that git-cl does: it uses git config to do it, and provides some handy functions to allow settings to be retrieved and changed. The functions are in the class
Settings in the file git-cl.

Is there a way that I can access these functions from another module? I can't use import, because that seems not to allow a hyphen, and git_cl =
__import__("git-cl") doesn't work.

Can't you just rename it?

BTW, in the original repo it's called git_cl.py:
https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/tools/depot_tools.git/+/master/git_cl.py