Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 b

From: git
Subject: Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:34:43 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/diff/20001/Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly
File Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/diff/20001/Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly#newcode7
Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly:7: %% Note: this file works
from version 2.19.34
So unfortunately I still don't know what to do with the snippet. This is
the situation:
- The snippet already exists and is used in the NR
- It was not in Documentation/snippets/new before I copied it there

So this seems to indicate that I should updated the snippet in the LSR.

But while it will probably compile with 2.18.0 it doesn't give proper
result before 2.19.34, and the modified text refers to that new
functionality of my patch.

So what should I do now?

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/