Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 b

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Improve beam count handling with subdivided beams (issue 276560043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 19:51:18 +0000

On 2015/12/22 18:34:43, git wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/diff/20001/Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly
File Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/diff/20001/Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly#newcode7
Documentation/snippets/subdividing-beams.ly:7: %% Note: this file
works from
version 2.19.34
So unfortunately I still don't know what to do with the snippet. This
is the
situation:
- The snippet already exists and is used in the NR
- It was not in Documentation/snippets/new before I copied it there

So this seems to indicate that I should updated the snippet in the
LSR.

But while it will probably compile with 2.18.0 it doesn't give proper
result
before 2.19.34, and the modified text refers to that new functionality
of my
patch.

So what should I do now?

What you did was OK; only snippets that work correctly with 2.18.2
should be edited in the LSR.  Just edit the headers as James suggested.

Trevor

https://codereview.appspot.com/276560043/