Next release

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Next release
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 12:37:22 +0000 (UTC)

Currently, lilypond.org is failing in its attempts to rsync data with
linuxaudio.org.  That will mean that any new uploaded build will not be
copied across to the download site, so we would announce the availability
of the release on the lilypond.org website, but users would be unable to
download it.

I've emailed Jan and Graham P to see if they can find out what's wrong: I
don't believe I have enough knowledge or permission to debug the problem.
I've had no response to date.

I'm therefore announcing that unless the problem is fixed, then there will
be no build tomorrow and possibly for the foreseeable future.