GSoC invitations?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: GSoC invitations?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 10:34:58 +0100

Hi all,

now that our modified GSoC page is online we should think about
spreading the word.
Of course the mentoring project applications are not done yet, but I
think we should act as if it were clear that we can offer that project.
So, as the student application window starts March 14th I think we
should now reach out to potential students.
Do you agree with that?

If so, what can we do?

As we *do* have the central "news item", namely the GSoC page, I think
we should generally link to that page and send as many emails as
possible around to institutions with potential students. That is, anyone
who is in contact with such institutions should try to use these
connections.
Is that OK?

Would it be useful/appropriate to write a post on Scores of Beauty?

Which non-lilypond mailing lists would be approrpiate?

Best
Urs