Re: Embed LilyPond source files inside generated PDF (issue 225040043 by

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Embed LilyPond source files inside generated PDF (issue 225040043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 19:15:03 +0000

OK, new version.  The new "fluid" parser variable is noticeably nicer to
work with than what we had before.

https://codereview.appspot.com/225040043/diff/120001/lily/sources.cc
File lily/sources.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/225040043/diff/120001/lily/sources.cc#newcode93
lily/sources.cc:93: (SCM parser_smob),
On 2016/02/28 14:09:51, dak wrote:
Maybe make the parser_smob argument optional?  It can be deduced via
the %parser
fluid in the same manner a number of other functions do.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/225040043/diff/120001/lily/sources.cc#newcode107
lily/sources.cc:107: return scm_reverse (lst);