Re: Still cannot make doc :(

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Still cannot make doc :(
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 18:48:10 +0200

James <address@hidden> writes:

> David if you need anything from any of these outputs on my machines
> here at work, let me know and I'll do whatever tests or output that
> you think might be helpful.
>
> Hope the Nettle-reaping was successful.

Scything.  There is nothing to reap, they just have to be kept from
proliferating within the meadows.  Somewhat annoyingly, when scything on
an active meadow, some horses will indeed get behind you and start short
work on the results.  Apparently detaching them from the ground is the
most tedious part of eating them.