Re: Issue 4936: look up "mf" for default initial volume (issue 308890043

From: ht . lilypond . development
Subject: Re: Issue 4936: look up "mf" for default initial volume (issue 308890043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 14:23:12 -0700

LGTM except for a small question (still) about the process_music logic.

Also, I noticed the following definition in scm/midi.scm:

;; 90 == 90/127 == 0.71 is supposed to be the default value
;; urg: we should set this at start of track
(define-public dynamic-default-volume 0.71)

I wonder whether this (possibly obsolete, "git grep" doesn't show it
being currently referenced from anywhere, certainly not from
Dynamic_performer) definition could (or should) be removed as part of
this change?

https://codereview.appspot.com/308890043/