Re: Stepping up, contributor mentoring

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Stepping up, contributor mentoring
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 19:59:51 -0000

Graham you wrote Friday, December 02, 2016 6:34 PM

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:37:04PM -0000, Trevor Daniels wrote:
>>
>> Graham Percival wrote Tuesday, November 29, 2016 11:11 PM
>>
>> > So, are there any vacancies on the Bug Squad?  I've signed up for
>> > sourceforge (username: gperciva).
>>
>> I've added you to SF as a Developer (gives you Read, Create, Update
>> permissions for the LP Issues at
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/ ).
>
> Hmm.  Sourceforge seems to have forgotten my account -- I couldn't
> log in, and the recovery emails didn't work.  So I tried to create
> a new account with the same username, and it appeared to work.
> This is not encouraging.  :(
>
> It could simply be that I used to have an account there, and it
> got confused because I created an account with the same name as a
> deleted account.
>
> Could you please try adding "gperciva" to the SF Developer list
> again?  If my suspicions are correct, this account will also
> disappear, in which case I'll choose a different username.

Hhm.  There seemed to be no problem when I added gperciva the
first time - it filled in the field correctly with your name.
However, when I returned to SF just now you were no longer in
the Developer list.  So I added gperciva again, and again it's
filled in your name correctly.  All looks normal...

See if you can update one of the issues now.

Trevor