Re: Doc CG 6.1: Add caveat on website work (issue 315130043 by address@h

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc CG 6.1: Add caveat on website work (issue 315130043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 18:03:28 +0000

On 12/5/16 10:28 AM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Graham Percival"
<address@hidden on behalf of
address@hidden> wrote:

>On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 09:24:54AM +0100, Urs Liska wrote:
>>
>> If this intends to codify the website being tied to the documentation I
>> don't really like that.
>
>The website *is* tied to the documentation.  That decision was
>made in 2009, and the reasons are just as valid today.

I believe you when you say this.  But I am having a hard time finding a
record of the decision.  I expected to find it in the CG under
Administrative Policies or under Website work.  I couldn't find it either
place.  Can you help me find a pointer to the discussion and/or the
decision rationale?

Thanks,

Carl