linux-ppc harfbuzz GUB build error (was Re: Trialling with GUB & Docker

From: Hans Aikema
Subject: linux-ppc harfbuzz GUB build error (was Re: Trialling with GUB & Docker I got stuck trying to bootstrap GUB @darwin-ppc::odcctools)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 14:32:32 +0100

> On 10 Dec 2016, at 22:51, Hans Aikema <address@hidden> wrote:

<…>
> glibc.i686 was the last package to get it fixed…. succesfully bootstrapped
> GUB. Now my Mac is humming on while GUB is running a make lilypond inside the
> container. From the notes on the webpage I expect this will take some time :)

After installing various other libs (among others unzip) it was chumming nicely
until it hit the linux-ppc build for harfbuzz. There it hit an error that makes
me wonder if I maybe installed too much causing it to find local header files
when it should find GUB based header files…. but then again… I would assume the
GUB include folders are consulted before the system includes...

I hope someone can shed a light on what I’m doing wrong here.

librestrict:error:/home/gub/gub/target/linux-ppc/root/usr/cross/libexec/gcc/powerpc-linux/4.9.4/cc1plus:
 tried to open () file /usr/include/stdc-predef.h
librestrict:allowed:
  /home/gub/gub/target/linux-ppc
  /tmp
  /dev/null
  /dev/urandom
  /proc/self
<command-line>:0:0: internal compiler error: Aborted

Full harfbuzz.log attached