Re: Two small amendments to Doc/web/community.itexi (issue 319880043 by

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Two small amendments to Doc/web/community.itexi (issue 319880043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 00:08:52 +0100

On 22.12.2016 23:21, address@hidden wrote:

https://codereview.appspot.com/319880043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi
File Documentation/web/community.itexi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/319880043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode434
Documentation/web/community.itexi:434: every bug can be demonstrated in
four lines of code or less!}
Hmm, I think "four notes" is shorter (and easier to understand) than
"four lines of codes".

All right, change reverted.

https://codereview.appspot.com/319880043/diff/1/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode498
Documentation/web/community.itexi:498: any activity on the bug occurs.
For that, just click the envelope
I would replace ".  For that, just click" with "by clicking".  So that
area would be:

... any activity on the bug occurs, by clicking the envelope symbol...

I didn’t want to separate the ‘by clicking’ so much from the ‘subscribe’ to which it refers,
so I chose yet another wording I hope you’ll agree to.

Best, Simon