Re: \arrow markup command

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: \arrow markup command
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 01:03:30 +0100

> Hello again,
>
> I created a better preview image and on the way noticed that a small
> adjustment is necessary, so that the line doesn’t obstruct the finer tip of
> the filled arrow head.
>
> Best, Simon

Hi Simon,

For now some remarks, too late dive in deeper.

Why not keep the simple arrow-head-markup-command? In the past I
already combined it with curves. Maybe sometimes with dotted or dashed
lines as well.

I'd prefer different args for arrow-markup, not angle/length but a
destination, i.e. a target-point given by a pair of x,y-coordinates.
Would be more in line with other line-drawing markup-commands.

Cheers,
  Harm