Re: Staging Broken with last makelsr - incorrect TexInfo commandformat

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Staging Broken with last makelsr - incorrect TexInfo commandformat
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 16:25:31 -0000

David Nalesnik wrote Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:22 PM

> Ok, so I will probably do
>
> git revert HEAD
>
> in my staging branch
>
> and push it to origin/staging.
>
> -------
>
> I won't attempt to clear the LSR queue in preparation for my patch
> update (as I did) by running makelsr.py again.
>
> When I update my issue, I'll simply add my snippet to snippets/new,
> and leave updating the LSR to the future (when the frenched-score
> snippet and my proposed snippet and whatever else appears will be
> integrated)

Sorry my recipe caused a problem in this case.  Normally clearing
the old LSR queue first with makelsr.py would be fine.  But what
you suggest is also OK, as long as someone fixes the problem and
runs makelsr.py reasonably soon - before the next new snippet is
added (I can't run it myself - on my Windows Vista it always tries
to change all the \ to / or vice versa.)

Trevor