Staging Broken with last makelsr - incorrect TexInfo command format

From: James
Subject: Staging Broken with last makelsr - incorrect TexInfo command format
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:19:35 +0000

Hello,

The snippet 'using-marklines-in-a-frenched-score.ly' in the recent makelsr commit

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=5fd7d7d19803c8b1cfac6324381c86dcc057a433

contains a malformed TexInfo command

@{Markdown}

Which breaks make doc and so cannot be merged into master.

See my last email about testing patches with new snippets.

Unless you are going to make doc, I suggest that you don't push makelsr updates as makelesr doesn't check for incorrect TexInfo formats, and while 'make' often catches a lot of these TexInfo issues, it wouldn't in this case because this snippet isn't 'checked' until the makedoc stage.

My testing would have captured this.

I'll wait until this is resolved before I bother with my Patch countdown email. Else we'll just make staging even more problematic if devs who can push their patches don't see these emails.

Regards

James