Re: Initial work to support opentype font features (issue 323850043 by a

From: trueroad
Subject: Re: Initial work to support opentype font features (issue 323850043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 03:43:53 -0700

On 2017/06/05 05:01:28, horndude77 wrote:
Update minimum pango version

If I understand correctly, LilyDev 4.1 cannot compile this patch.

In my humble opinion, it is necessary that LilyDev 4.1 can compile it.
I want to hear the opinions of LilyDev 4.1 users.

If it is necessary, shall I create an additional patch that can be
compiled by LilyDev 4.1?

Jay, would you send us the git format-patch file?
Then, I can commit your patch my the additional patch.

https://codereview.appspot.com/323850043/