Developing for Turkish Folk Music Accidental glyphs

From: Ondokuz Mayıs Üniversitesi Devlet Konservatuvarı
Subject: Developing for Turkish Folk Music Accidental glyphs
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 09:50:54 +0300

Have a nice day. There are various styles of flat and sharp we use for
Turkish folk music. I send the font I used in the Finale program as an
email attachment. They need to be designed as a font for the introduction
to the system and the mold file should be prepared. I can prepare the
template file, but I need help to create the font. If someone can help me
and understand this, we can make a contribution to Lilypond.