Lilypond questions

From: Simon Adda-Reyss
Subject: Lilypond questions
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:29:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi, everybody. I'd like to ask you two questions about lilypond (I'm using
version 1.4.2, debian potato).

- Is there a way to print what I would call a "trill spanner", a sort
of line after the \trill command that could last for more than a note?
        Ex: c4\trill(the command would start here) d2(and continue here)

- How can I put a grace note AFTER a note? I tried:
        a4\trill \grace{[bis16 cis]} s16    It didn't work correctly.
        I tried to attach the grace note in a chord <>, it was ugly.

Please help me. Many thanks!

Simon Adda-Reyss