Re: Drums track/notes

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Re: Drums track/notes
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:52:02 +0200

Hi Joerg,

I frequently have to write drum parts. That works, except for the midi
playback. I define a macro:

cr = {
        \property Voice.NoteHead \override #'style = #'cross
}

and

ncr = {
        \property Voice.NoteHead \revert #'style
}

That gives me a very convenient way of switching between crossed and normal
heads. Crosses with circle are, AFAIK, not supported, but the normal crossed
half-note doesn't look bad.

Amelie

Am Mit, 10 Okt 2001 schrieben Sie: