Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: libkpathsea3 and tetex
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 16:19:56 +0200

> well, actually it stil doesn't work, Jan posted a messge w/ a URL to a thread
> about an error in the dependacy of tetex-bin..and since i use potato, that
> was exactly where the error was happening.
> i just downloaded the source-code and i'll instal it manually some time when
> i have a little more time on my hands,
> thanks for all the help

That thread was about problems in "Woody" wich is the unstable
release and might explain the problems you experienced when
trying to install the unstable Lilypond 1.4.12 package.

However, it doesn't say anyting about your problems as long
as you stick to potato. Have you really verified that the
tetex-* packages you have installed (or half installed) have
the version numbers I specify below and don't belong to woody?

   /Mats