RE: Installing Lilypond 1.4.12.jcn5 for Windows fails.

From: Bas Wassink
Subject: RE: Installing Lilypond 1.4.12.jcn5 for Windows fails.
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 15:39:11 +0200

I downloaded 'setup.exe' last wednesday, so I suppose it's the latest
version.
I have also tried rerunning setup and selecting 'reinstall' on every
package, but the problem remains the same.

I've included 'setup.log' and 'setup.log.full' from my download-directory,
hopefully this will make things clearer.

Thanks in advance,

Bas Wassink.