Re: splitting up music

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: splitting up music
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 21:45:11 -0800

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:14:06 -0800 (PST)
Jeff Ousley <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is it possible to have multiple score blocks on one
> page? I wasn't aware you could do this. Where do you
> put the paper block?

You can put the paper block in as many places as you want.  For paper
variables that affect the whole page, I'd use a paper block at the top
of the file (then it'll affect all the paper blocks in the individual
scores).

See the attached file as an example of multiple scores.

NB: this isn't a good example.  I wrote it a year ago, when I didn't
know much about Lilypond, so it could be done better (ie in a nicer
style, with less redundancy, etc). But it produces the output I wanted,
so I never bothered to update it.  :)

Cheers,
- Graham