Re: FAQ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: FAQ?
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:13:52 +0100

For specific questions related to Lilypond+Cygwin, see
http://lilypond.org/stable/Documentation/windows/out-www/installing.html
and the link under Troubleshooting (which unfortunately seems to be
fairly outdated). Another important source of information is the
searchable mailing list archive for lilypond-user.

For general Lilypond questions, the FAQ on the web is unfortunately
also fairly outdated. Of course, you should start with the full
tutorial and take a quick look through the reference manual.
An excellent source of information (in addition to the mailing list
archives, again) is the "tips-and-tricks" document found on lilypond.org
if you click on "Documentation:Index".

   /Mats

clive CATTERALL wrote:
Please could you tell me where to look for an FAQ.  I have some questions
about running lilypond under Cygwin, bit I'd like to RTFAQ first.

Thanks Clive Catterall

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems